Sunday, February 28, 2010

Some time we have to compromise to gain something... But what is the defination of some time then ?




Dear All,

Some time we have to compromise to gain something... But what is the defination of some time here ?

I have been hearing statement called "Some time we have to compromise to gain something..." from lot of people around me, from my family, from my friends, from my managers from my relatives. But nobody has clear idea on sometime, I mean till what time is sometime?, what is the defination of sometime?.

I have seen two types of people:

1. People who have been compromising since their childhoold but still they are in same situation and living with the hope that they will definitely gain something. Ultimately their life ends with the same situations without gaining any thing...!

2. People who have been not just compromising but they are putting their efforts to find out the way how to gain, are definitely doing that.

So living with the hope just not enough to gain something in life.... with that effort is must...

To put an effort till the time you find the gain is 'sometime'...! Do your best, put your efforts until you find your way to gain...!

-Ankit

No comments:

Post a Comment